ZeniMedical ZeniPlast Hydrocolloid Dressing 4" x 4"
- Each of 1 EA
- Item # ZM50044
- Manufacturer: FOCUS HEALTH GROUP INC
ZeniMedical ZeniPlast Hydrocolloid Dressing 4" x 4". Low-Profile edge helps to prevent lifting. Extended wear dressing (up to 7 days), polyurethrane cover, waterproof.
* Note: Pricing shown is estimated and is subject to change upon verification of health insurance and eligibility. Final costs will be determined after the health insurance claim for your order has been filed.
- Helps to create a controlled wound environment.
- Low-profile edge helps to prevent lifting.
- Extended-wear dressing.
- Protective, occlusive barrier.
- Low-friction PU cover.
- Flexible and conformable.
- Gel formation helps to protect fragile tissue.
- Easy application.
- Indications for use: Moderate to low draining wounds, dermal ulcers, superficial wounds, post-operative wounds, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns.
- Contraindications: Contraindicated for use on 3rd degree burns.
Learn More About Care
Edgepark carries a full line of basic and advanced wound care supplies to address a multitude of acute and chronic wounds. Learn more about wounds and wound care by reading these articles: