BARDEX LUBRICATH Carson 2-Way Specialty Foley Catheter 16 Fr 5 cc
- Each of 1 EA
- Item # 570168L16
- Manufacturer: BARD HOME HEALTH DIV
- French Size: 16
- Balloon Size: 5cc
- Material: Latex
Prescription required <h4>Prescription required</h4> <p>To order, a prescription from your doctor is required. Please log in to your account and provide your doctor's information to initiate the ordering process for this item.</p>
Bardex Lubricath Carson 2-Way Speciality Foley Catheter 16 fr 5 cc, Hydrogel Coated, Sterile
* Note: Pricing shown is estimated and is subject to change upon verification of health insurance and eligibility. Final costs will be determined after the health insurance claim for your order has been filed.
- Bard 2-Way Bardex® Lubricath® Speciality 5 cc Foley Catheters are single-use and sterile.
- 5 cc balloon for postoperative hemostasis.
- Allows for atraumatic insertion thus providing enhanced patient comfort.
- Hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Used to negotiate the male urethra, particularly when a structure or BPH is present.
- Coudé tip is useful in negotiating the neck of the bladder in female patients, allowing easier insertion and reduced irritation.
- Balloon is round and short to provide excellent seating in the bladder to minimize leakage and irritation to the trigone.
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
Learn More About Urology
If you are new to catheterization, you may have questions. Here are some helpful articles