Quick-Set 43" 9 mm Paradigm Infusion Set To Be Used with Medtronic Pumps Only
- Box of 10 EA
- Item # MNMMT396
- Manufacturer: MINIMED DISTRIBUTION CENT
Prescription required <h4>Prescription required</h4> <p>To order, a prescription from your doctor is required. Please log in to your account and provide your doctor's information to initiate the ordering process for this item.</p>
features a 90 degree angled insertion, at-site disconnect, a soft, tapered cannula and an auto-insertion device. offers the convenience of a preattached adhesive (no overtaping) and a self-capturing introducer needle for safe disposal everytime
- At-site tubing disconnection.
- Protection from needle stick with needle capturer.
- Soft, tapered cannula and an auto-insertion device.
- Offers the convenience of a preattached adhesive (no overtaping) and a self-capturing introducer needle for safe disposal every time after insertion.
- Available in two tubing and cannula lengths.
- Recommended for everyone else.
Join our diabetes community at Edgepark.com/healthinsights
If you or a loved one have recently been diagnosed with diabetes, Edgepark is here for you. We understand how overwhelming it can be to navigate this new world of diabetes care.
Get started with these helpful articles.
- Managing type 1 Diabetes: 10 things that can help you daily
- Planning for the future following a T1D diagnosis
- Managing the cost of diabetes and building critical support systems
If you’ve been living with diabetes for some time but could use some fresh ideas to better manage your condition, we’ve got you covered.
Start learning with us today.
- Diabetes and exercise: 4 tips for safely breaking a sweat
- Exploring the outdoors with type 1 diabetes
- Diabetes and the coronavirus: Navigating facts, feelings, and COVID-19