Maxorb Extra Ag+ CMC Alginate Dressings, 1" x 12"
- Each of 1 EA
- Item # 60MSC9412EP
- Manufacturer: MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INC
Maxorb Extra Ag+ CMC Alginate Dressings. Flat rope 1" x 12".
* Note: Pricing shown is estimated and is subject to change upon verification of health insurance and eligibility. Final costs will be determined after the health insurance claim for your order has been filed.
- Helps manage bacterial burden.
- Silver ions protect from a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
- Biocompatible, non-irritating, non-sensitizing and will not harm new granulation tissue.
- Releases silver extremely small amounts that do not damage healthy tissue.
- Easy dressing changes.
- Superior gelling and fluid handling.
- Reduces odor.
- Fluid will not wick laterally.
- Up to 21-day antimicrobial protection.
- Remains intact when wet.
- Indications: Pressure/leg ulcers, first and second-degree burns, moderate to heavily draining partial and full-thickness wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds, graft and donor sites, trauma wounds.
- Contraindications: Third-degree burns, dry or lightly draining wounds, patients with a known sensitivity to alginates or silver, to control heavy bleeding; as a surgical implant.
Learn More About Care
Edgepark carries a full line of basic and advanced wound care supplies to address a multitude of acute and chronic wounds. Learn more about wounds and wound care by reading these articles: