Biatain Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing 6" x 6"
- Box of 5 EA
- Item # 623413BX
- Manufacturer: COLOPLAST INC
Prescription required <h4>Prescription required</h4> <p>To order, a prescription from your doctor is required. Please log in to your account and provide your doctor's information to initiate the ordering process for this item.</p>
Biatain Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing 6" L x 6" W Square Shape, Sterile, Highly Absorbent
* Note: Pricing shown is estimated and is subject to change upon verification of health insurance and eligibility. Final costs will be determined after the health insurance claim for your order has been filed.
- Absorbent polyurethane foam dressing with bevelled edges.
- Unique 3D foam structure that conforms closely to the wound bed for superior absorption.
- Wear time up to 7 days.
- A cost-effective solution with well-documented effects.
- Benefits: Minimal maceration and leakage, high patient comfort.
- Usage: Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, post operative wounds and skin abrasions, non-infected diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, combination with compression therapy.
Learn More About Care
Edgepark carries a full line of basic and advanced wound care supplies to address a multitude of acute and chronic wounds. Learn more about wounds and wound care by reading these articles: