FAQs - ContinuCare
ContinuCare is a service provided by Edgepark to help ensure you don’t run out of supplies. Once enrolled in ContinuCare, you will receive a reminder call and/or e-mail indicating that your next order is ready to be confirmed. You’ll need to confirm your order either by phone or complete checkout online before your order can be shipped.
Please note, you must confirm your order for us to begin processing and shipment.
Prior to when your next order is due, we'll call or send e-mails to remind you that it's time to confirm your order for shipment. You can let us know which contact method is best for you.
After you've confirmed your order by phone or completed checkout online, we will begin processing, according to your health insurance plan requirements.
If you confirmed your order prior to your expected ship date, it will ship on or around the expected ship date. If you confirmed late, your order will most likely arrive after the original, scheduled date. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail and/or a phone call when it's on its way.
Your order will be delivered to you quickly - typically within 1-2 business days.
To ensure you receive supplies at just the right time, ContinuCare will adjust you next order’s scheduled ship date based on the date your last order actually shipped, saving you time and hassle.
You can make changes to your ContinuCare schedule(s) at any time by logging in to your account, or by calling Edgepark, as long as the quantities ordered fall within your doctor's prescribed usage.
There are a several ways to set up ContinuCare:
- Log in to your account, and click on ContinuCare in the left-hand menu to begin scheduling.
- Place your next order online, and follow the prompts to schedule products for ContinuCare.
- Call to place your order, and let the Customer Care Specialist know that you would like to enroll in ContinuCare.
- The names or item numbers of the items you would like to schedule for ContinuCare.
- The date you would like to receive your first order.
- How often you would like to receive your future orders (every one month, three months, etc.) Most health insurances will allow you to order three months of supplies. Typically, patients prefer this, as they only have to re-order supplies four times a year!
No. You can make changes to your scheduled ContinuCare order at any time prior to shipment. We will also e-mail or call you before shipping to make sure the order is correct.
Yes! To change a future ContinuCare schedule, log in to your account and choose ContinuCare from the left-hand menu.To change a current ContinuCare schedule, you can adjust it online or call Customer Service. We will be reaching out to you to confirm your order via e-mail or phone, so you can also make any changes you need to when you check out online or when you speak to us.
I have a current ContinuCare order awaiting my confirmation; can I still make changes or add items to this order?
Yes, you can add, change and delete items from that order when you check out online or when we call you to confirm.
Your health insurance provider has certain guidelines that may affect how long it takes to process your order. Some of these guidelines include:
- Having an updated Physician’s Written Order (a prescription) on file
- Obtaining a new prior authorization.
- Verifying and updating this information can take several days. If one of these requirements delays your order, or if you simply confirm your order late, your next ship date will be later. The ContinuCare service adjusts your next order’s expected ship date based on when your most recent order actually shipped.
- We like to allow extra time for you to complete your order and for us to process and ship it.
- In some instances, we may need to get a new Physician’s Written Order (prescription), prior authorization, or fill another requirement based on your health insurance guidelines before we can ship your order.
You can remove an item from an order for one time only, or remove it from your ContinuCare schedule, altogether.
If you no longer wish to use ContinuCare, and would like to cancel your enrollment, you may cancel any or all of your ContinuCare schedules by clicking the “Cancel all future shipments" link on the ContinuCare page in your online account. You may also call us at 1.800.321.0591 to cancel your enrollment.