Chemstrip 2 LN Urine Reagent Test Strip (100 count)
- Each of 1 BO
- Item # 59417152
- Manufacturer: ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION
Chemstrip 2 LN Urine Reagent Test Strip, Leukocytes, Nitrite
* Note: Pricing shown is estimated and is subject to change upon verification of health insurance and eligibility. Final costs will be determined after the health insurance claim for your order has been filed.
- Avoid potentially costly consequences of missed diagnoses - vitamin C interference is virtually eliminated on the glucose pad.
- Avoid false negatives - both acetoacetic acid and acetone are detected on the ketone reagent pad.
- Simplify and streamline reading - all reagent pads are read at one time, between one and two minutes after dipping.
- Promote safe and hygienic testing practice - fingers stay clear of specimen.
- Generate confidence in test result accuracy - Chemstrip construction allows uniform liquid penetration and prevents run over onto adjacent pads.
- Easy to read and simply match colors on the strips with ones the vial label.
Join our diabetes community at Edgepark.com/healthinsights
If you or a loved one have recently been diagnosed with diabetes, Edgepark is here for you. We understand how overwhelming it can be to navigate this new world of diabetes care.
Get started with these helpful articles.
- Managing type 1 Diabetes: 10 things that can help you daily
- Planning for the future following a T1D diagnosis
- Managing the cost of diabetes and building critical support systems
If you’ve been living with diabetes for some time but could use some fresh ideas to better manage your condition, we’ve got you covered.
Start learning with us today.
- Diabetes and exercise: 4 tips for safely breaking a sweat
- Exploring the outdoors with type 1 diabetes
- Diabetes and the coronavirus: Navigating facts, feelings, and COVID-19