Edgepark's Response to COVID-19
Edgepark is open and processing orders at this time. Our Edgepark team is continuously monitoring developments regarding the impact of COVID-19 and will provide updates here.
We are committed to supporting our customers and ask that you only call us for the most urgent matters. If you need help with an order or have questions about your account, please consider the following options before you call, as we are currently experiencing high call volumes.
- Utilize Edgepark.com to place orders, reorder supplies, and check shipment status. If you do not have an online account, visit our registration page to enroll using the customer's last name, date of birth, and account number.
- For customers with upcoming reorders, use Edgepark.com, text messaging, or email to confirm your reorders. To enroll in email communications and text messaging, visit Edgepark.com and enroll via My Account, Profile & Password.
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions where we post answers to popular questions we are hearing from customers regarding COVID-19.
Email Communication: We are actively working on a series of email communications to provide order status updates to customers. Please check your email for the latest update on your order including:
- Order packaged and ready to be shipped
- Order is waiting on information from you
- Order is processing
To enroll in email communication and text message updates visit My Account, Profile & Password.
With recent public safety concerns, many of our agents are now working remotely. We appreciate your patience and trust you place in us. There may be longer than normal hold times, temporary background noises, or reduced call quality as we work to support all our customers.
We want you to know the health and safety of our customers, employees and their families is our top priority and we are executing on our pre-established business continuity and pandemic contingency plans, in accordance with guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
We appreciate your patience as we work to support all our customers.